The Unforgettable Momen GATHAPRAYA 2017


September 30th is a very unforgettable day in my life. On that day I became a committee of my school culture festival entitled GATHAPRAYA. I'll tell you briefly about how busy and successful this event is. 


Starting from the morning at 6:30 I had to be on the edge of the stage because I was the committee yan on duty there. The other committee is taking care of a cultural parade held on the highway. My job at the stage is to transport the needs of the performers from the vehicle to the stage. although it's hard enough I'm happy to meet the artist. The hard work started after 12 o'clock. I did it with my friends friend until night. We also did not eat until night because of the many goods that need to be transported. All the hard work was paid after Nidji completed his performance. 



Many committee who cried touched while singing hymn SMAN 3 Bandung. Cries that indicate that the event we have made to entertain the people of Bandung has been successfully implemented. Hard work from morning, noon, night until rain for the previous few days paid with the festivities of GATHAPRAYA event. I am very proud to be a committee, proud to be a student of SMAN 3 Bandung, and very proud to be a citizen of Bandung .

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Village Trip

Descriptive Text : The Food Of Hell From Indonesia