My Unforgettable Experience


Hello I'm back now i want to tell you about may unforgettable experience

      Yes this time I want to tell you about my unforgettable experience. This experience really makes me grateful. This experience occurred when I was in grade 7. At that time I was with 4 of my friends following a futsal tournament in a fairly isolated place. There are only a few public transportation that go to the main road. Yes then I followed the futsal tournament until 7 pm. And my other friends have gone home with their own vehicles.

      My four friends and I were confused because there was no angkot passing by. Me and my friend had to walk up to 1 km and still have 2 km more. We are very tired and confused because none of my friends who have mobile phone that has a pulse. After walking we saw the house where the inhabitants were the drivers of angkot and we were surprised by the people behind us who kicked my shoulders. Apparently it was a grandfather who turned out to be the driver of the angkot. He asked "why are you night tonight here?". I told them all, and we asked the driver of the angkot to take us to the main road. And finally he wanted to take us. We are very grateful and very grateful to the grandfather. We can go home safely.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Village Trip

Descriptive Text : The Food Of Hell From Indonesia