Me and My New Friend

Hello, Good People!!! I'm back!!

Today i want to tell you about my new friend.

And i want to tell you about my dialogue when we meet for the first time.

I hope you're enjoying it.

OK, lets see my dialogue with my new friend now.

Hasil gambar untuk Essien Atep
My New Football Friend.

Faeza      : "Hello, good morning."

Farhan   : "Good mornig too."

Faeza      : "My name is Faeza, may i know your name please?"

Farhan   : "Sure, i'm Farhan, iam from Surabaya. What about you?"

Faaeza    : "I'm from Bandung. Do you like football?"

Farhan   :  "Yes really like football. What is your favorite football team?"

Faeza      : " I really like FC Barcelona beacuse this club have a lot of trophy and this club 
have many great players like lionel Messi, Iniesta, Gerard Pique and many more. And how about you? What is your Favorite team?"

Farhan   : "I really like Persib Bandung because Persib is a most popular football team in the world, Persib has a big and fanatic fans they are called Viking mania. And Persib have a many legend  likes Atep, Hariono, Essien,Febri Hariyadi and many more."

Faeza      : " Wow your Favorite team is very very great. "

Farhan   : " your team is very good too"

Faeza     :  "Farhan lets go to the canteen im hungry"

Farhan  ; " Sure lets go to the canteen now"

to be continued







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Village Trip

Descriptive Text : The Food Of Hell From Indonesia